Sunday, July 23, 2017

Olivia Munn is 'Vague' About Her 'X-Men' Return

MTV.com: Olivia Munn is psyched to return to the X-Men franchise, but she's trying to be vague about it.

After making her X-debut in last year's X-Men: Apocalypse, her involvement in the seventh X-Men installment, Dark Phoenix, has yet to be confirmed — until now. Well, kinda. While promoting The LEGO Ninjago Movie at San Diego Comic-Con, Munn was super "vague" about her X-future. That probably has something to do with the fact she couldn't remember what it was she was told she could reveal.

"I was asked what I can say, and I can't remember. I'm supposed to say things," she told MTV News correspondent Josh Horowitz. "I'll just repeat to you what was said to me in the text. It was: 'be vague.'"

Typically, if an actor is told to "be vague" about his or her involvement in a film, there's a pretty good chance that actor is in the movie. "That is a great assumption," Munn said, vaguely, of her rumored reprise in Dark Phoenix, "but I'm being vague."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me Betsy and Jean were the only positive things about x-men apocalypse, so I hope she's actually in the movie

randybear said...

I just hope she's still not a villain. It would be lame of she was still holding a grudge 10 years later lol

Anonymous said...

I hope she won't be in Dark Phoenix, but in X-force.

Finn said...

I hope.she is in both movies, Dark Phoenix and then makes her transition to X-Force it would make much sense!!

Anonymous said...

I thought she was just okay in X-men: Apocalypse. Unless she's instrumental in the next movie (rather than just a filler), I think she should stay out. Psylocke is such a classic X-men, that she needs to be represented well.

Rahsaan said...

"My psychic whip. The focused totality of my telepathic powers." 😴